Tuesday, December 12, 2006


Someone buy me a new brain. The last two weekends have completely wonked me out. At least these fabulously twisted Thom Yorke remixes are sorting me out. A pleasure to see him link up with Surgeon and Various Productions.

This is from The Eraser mail out..

' For anyone who has heard The Eraser, there are some remixes coming.

Yes.

I got excited. I've been listening through. I mean. There's some freaky shit.

They may start appearing soon. Gradually. Briefly.
Just a taste. And then gone.

On www.theeraser.net

First there is Surgeon's Rmx of The Clock.
This was the one that made me think, we got to start getting these out.
I was chuffed he wanted to do it as think he is a MASTER.
He has turned it into something really hard. And disco.
Well what i call disco anyhow.
It made me very proud.

I hope it gets played in a club somewhere.
Not that i get out much nowadays.

Peace to us all during the festive season.

Thm
x


Analyse (various remix)

The Clock (surgeon remix)

No comments: