Thursday, August 17, 2006


I've been seriously off the boil. \Head full of cheap fun, sick calls and intermittent internet connection... So there's gonna be a bumpy ride tonight.

First off, I'm gutted not to be at the Wrong Music rave up at The Volks in Brighton, so to console myself I'm listening to
Ceephax Acid Crew - live on Resonance fm
Absurdist acid action from Tom Jenkinson (squarepusher's brother) There's loads more bloopy bits here and I suggest you treat yourself and buy this.. Absolute mastery of the snare rush..

It's only apt to have a wrong Harris looking at you whilst you download this little monster...

Shitmat - RolfMP3mashupmegamix

A mish mash of Rolf Harris bootlegs as mad as a koala's pouch on a monkeys head. The full length versions by various mentalists is detailed here.

No comments: