Wednesday, November 01, 2006



Squarepusher

Live at BBC Electric Proms

Glastonbury 2000... off my box on shrooms, taking shelter at The Glades... Squarepusher was on stage screaming 'COME ON YOU FUCKING BUNCH OF CUNTS!!!' I ran away and watched TV in the fireplace instead.
Judging by his set for BBC Electric Proms he seems to have calmed down a bit, but the music here is no less fierce. Forty minutes of Beats and Bass Wanking©. If you haven't already bought it, you can listen to his new album 'Hello Everything' (and the digital singles that preceded it) on his website. There's also a very wordy interview here, though it's a shame no-one asked about his sudden passion for red shirts.

1 comment:

professional thomas said...

Wow, this sounds great!

So great,I just phoned my work and called the boss a fuckzo.

Now show me the money!