Saturday, December 01, 2007


Last Sunday I was supposed to be getting on a plane in order to see Why? and Themselves play in Oakland, but because of wrongness I never made it on and ended up back in Brighton feeling fucking shit.

On the journey home I listened to Dntel's remix of 'By Torpedo or Crohn's' on repeat until the right earphone on my really nice earphones fucked up. Grrr. Can someone send me some new ones please?

These two songs are taken from the Anticon/Tomlab 12"s of 'The Hollows'
Both bits of vinyl are worth seeking out... limited to just 1,000 a piece and as well as these remixes feature Why? covers by Xiu Xiu, Half Handed Cloud, Dump (James McNew of Yo La Tengo) and Islands


By Torpedo or Crohn's (Dntel remix)

stream the Boards of Canada remix of good friday...



xxx

No comments: